OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BE SELECTED TO ATTEND. ODDS OF BE SELECTED WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONSES RECEIVED. SPACES ARE LIMITED AND NOT ALL WHO RESPOND WILL BE SELECTED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. SPONSOR: MMM Touring, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
2. ENTRY: Sponsor may invite certain members of the Heroes Fan Club to respond for a chance to be selected to attend a listening event relating to Maren Morris’ new album (each a “Call for Entry”). You may enter by following the instructions in the relevant Call for Entry. All information must be complete and accurate. Non-selected entries from one Call for Entry will not carry over to any subsequent Call for Entry. All entries received after any deadline set forth in the Call for Entry will be void. By responding to a Call for Entry, participant(s) agree to be bound by these rules (“Rules”) and will be required to sign a release in consideration for participation. Sponsor and Sony Music Entertainment reserve the right to remove any entry or social media posting or refuse to allow an entry based on content. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. LIMITATIONS: This is a limited Call for Entry which is valid only while capacity permits. No more than one (1) entry per person/household is permitted. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name is listed on the response. Entries by any method other than set forth above in the Call for Entry are void. Open only to residents where such selection program is not prohibited by law. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable international, federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. The selection program and event shall be subject to the laws of the State of New York.
4. EVENT: Those selected from responses will be invited to attend a listening event relating to Maren Morris’ new album (the “Event”). Terms and Conditions: An individual selected for attendance must be at least eighteen (18) years old unless an individual attends with his or her parent or guardian; an individual must bring a valid form of identification to prove identity and comply with all applicable security requirements; selection does not include travel to and from the departure or arrival airport, personal expenses, incidentals, or food and drink unless otherwise stated; Selection for the event is not redeemable for cash or other consideration and are not transferable.
5. INVITEES: Those selected to attend will be notified by e-mail or telephone call and will be permitted to bring one (1) guest. Each individual selected and their guest must execute a release agreement and agree to comply with all applicable security rules and processes. If an individual selected for participation refuses or fails to sign the applicable release, the Sponsor shall rescind the invitation to attend. Each selected individual is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, as well as any fees/incidentals not included in the prize.
6. CONDITIONS: By responding to the Call to Entry and/or accepting the invitation to attend the Event, you agree that: (i) you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s and/or Sony Music Entertainment’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects; (ii) the entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned; (iii) you release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Sony Music Entertainment, and their affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries and assigns from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Event or any Event-related activity or travel; (iv) the Sponsor and Sony Music Entertainment do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the selection process or the Event; (v) an individual’s acceptance of any the invitation constitutes the grant to Sponsor, Sony Music Entertainment, and their affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries and assigns of an unconditional right to use selected individual’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the Call for Entry and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; (vi) Sponsor and Sony Music Entertainment are not responsible for any inability of any individual to accept or attend the Event for any reason; (vii) the Sponsor and Sony Music Entertainment have the right, at any time and in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it suspects to be doing any of the following: (a) violating the Rules; (b) refusing to execute any require a release or failing to comply with such release (c) acting in bad faith, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (d) for any other good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor and Sony Music Entertainment; (e) all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, a “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Call for Entry, the meaning or interpretation of the Rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of New York without regard to conflict-of-law provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within New York County, New York
7. MISCELLANEOUS: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules or any required documents pursuant to these Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Rules or any required document is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s or Sony Music Entertainment’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.